A Message to Our Providence Family Regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus)
March 16, 2020
To Our Providence Family,
Providence’s mission since its inception nearly 20 years ago, has been to “Provide for the Future”. As we all navigate through this unchartered territory, we want to reiterate our unwavering focus on the future – for our clients, our employees, and our communities.
While COVID-19 (coronavirus) has brought uncertainty to many facets of our daily lives, Providence is committed to providing uninterrupted engineering and environmental consulting services to our clients in a safe and effective manner during this virus outbreak.
In addition to guidelines issued by federal, state, and local governments, the Providence resiliency plan to mitigate COVID-19 includes:
- Enhancing personal hygiene and workplace cleaning protocols
- Employee risk assessments – as determined necessary
- Routine employee updates from the Providence COVID-19 Team
- Limiting meetings, trainings, and/or large gatherings to the extent practical
- Monitoring information from clients for on-site projects and making informed decisions within our clients’ best interests
- Limiting non-critical visitors to our offices
- Allowing reasonable alternative work arrangements for employees
- Canceling our corporate wellness event, the 2020 Providence Corporate Cup, to ensure safety for all involved and our local community
How can we be certain during these uncertain times? As a 100% employee-owned company, our strongest asset is our entrepreneurial employees – working together, cohesively to provide the support and continuity you have come to rely upon. This commitment to success lives and breathes in every project, deliverable, and client relationship – especially in times like these. We are here for you.
Again, we are dedicated to working through this uncertainty with each of you. Please call our corporate office at 225-766-7400 if you have any questions.