Providence Technical Services
Providence Technical Services, LLC (Providence) specializes in providing staff augmentation services to governmental and private-sector clients.Whether prompted by budget reductions, seasonal needs, natural and man-made disasters, or simply short-term or unanticipated demand for specialized expertise, Providence matches qualified staff to your requirements. Our database of over 1000 technical and professional staff is quickly searched for the best candidates, and additional candidates can be quickly sought, often from the client’s local area.
We at Providence believe nothing speaks like success. Here are some examples of successful staff augmentation projects:
- Up to 35 debris monitors and tower monitors working in coastal communities for a state agency removing debris following Hurricane Isaac; September 2012 to present.
- Two planning personnel staffedto work onsite at a local government office to implement regulations and ordinances associated with a new master plan; July 2012 to present.
- Up to 12 marine biologists working in locations on the Mississippi Gulf Coast from Alabama to Texas assisting in oversight of beach cleanup operations associated with the BP Oil Spill; June 2010 to present.
- Two permitting personnel staffedfor a state agency responsible for coordinating coastal management and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers permits for applicants of coastal use permits; May 2010 to present.
- Up to 12 housing inspectors assessing damages from Hurricanes Dolly and Ike in southeastern Texas and assisting with federally-funded housing reconstruction; April 2010 to present.
- Up to 58 Hazwoper-certified personnel serving as safety monitors, water quality samplers and debris monitors from Florida to Louisiana immediately following the BP Oil spill: May 2010 to September 2010.
- Up to 5 natural resources personnel monitoring and assessing potential wetland and threatened species impacts under the guidance of a state agency during beach restoration efforts following Hurricane Ike’s devastation of Galveston; January 2009 to February 2010.
- Up to 8 certified insurance adjusters to process flood insurance claims in both Chicago, IL and the Louisiana Gulf Coast for an insurance company following Hurricane Ike; September to October 2008.
- Up to 40 monitors and auditors to assist a county government in monitoring debris removal and processing load tickets for over one million tons of debris following Hurricane Gustav; October 2008 to December 2008.
- Up to 8 environmental resource personnel staffed along the Mississippi Gulf Coast assessing potential environmental impacts of use of federal funds to reconstruct 8,000 residential structures damaged by Hurricane Katrina; June 2007 to April 2010.
- Up to 50 outreach specialists and inspectors assisting the State of Louisiana’s Road Home program to provide federal recovery funds to over 120,000 residents adversely impacted by Hurricane Katrina; work included training 350 inspectors and performing 60,000 residential damage assessments; June 2006 to June 2009.
- Up to 150 debris monitors assisting a state agency in removing debris in southwestern Louisiana following Hurricane Rita; January 2006 to July 2006.
- Up to 6 clerical and accounting personnel staffed for processing load tickets for a county government performing debris cleanup operations and seeking federal reimbursement following a presidentially-declared disaster; January 2006 to July 2006.
Our role varies from providing staff to work under client direction on an hourly basis or providing management and staff to accomplish specific objectives on a per unit basis. We are adept at locating staff near your project area, setting up offices if required, and meeting your human resource needs. We can operate anywhere in the United States or overseas. Bilinqual qualifications, specific security clearances – you set the qualifications and Providence will get the candidates!
For additional information, please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.